Popular Posts

Friday, August 24, 2012

Cruise-In, Beavercreek, OH, August24, 2012: a Nice Pre-war Packard Convertible and a 1958 Alfa






Hi folks -- my draft manuscript of Stealing Cars is almost ready to be mailed off to Johns Hopkins Press and I will soon be more active in posting material again. Tonight I went to the weekly cruise-in held near the intersection of I-675 and U.S. 35, and found a few favorites.  The weather was super and attendance excellent, and there were a number of cars that piqued my interest.  One was a Pre-WWII Packard convertible -- if I had the money I would love to have one of these! The other is a battered but original 1958 Alfa-Romero Spider. This car looks like nothing much has been done to it since 1958 except change the oil and fill it with gas! But another car I would love to own.

No comments:

Post a Comment