Popular Posts

Saturday, November 10, 2012

The last swap meet of 2012 -- Springfield, Ohio, November 10




A beautiful day in Southwest Ohio!  And a good way to spend a Saturday morning.  The November Swap meet is always much smaller than those in May and September, but today the weather was as good or better than those previous events.  I learn so much every time I go, from looking at parts, to thinking about cars on display, to getting a sense of the market. I rarely buy more than a trinket or two -- today it was a Hella fog light that should be a good spare for the two on my Porsche ($2!), and 7 1958 -1960 Hot Rod magazines for evening reading.  My camera batteries died quite early into my walk through the car corral, but I caught a few interesting rides. A very nice 1956 fuel injection Corvette was for sale, A Gran Tourismo Studebacker Hawk that was a bit to gussied up for me, and the above 1957 Olds wagon ( I have not seen one of these in years!).

1 comment: