Popular Posts

Saturday, June 4, 2016

Cars & Coffee, at the Greene, Beavercreek, OH, June 4

Hi folks -- not as a packed a scene this morning at Cars and Coffee. We had a bit of rain at sunrise and there was a threat of more coming, but it held off and it turned out to be a very nice event.  Since it was not as crowed as previously, I had an easy time parking the Benz with space to spare. A few cars caught my eye and thus are included -- a 1965 VW, a Mitsubishi Gallant, a 1968 Cougar dressed up as a 1967. Note the rear camber in the VW -- I guess for handling? Very little clearance back there. The Gallant was in a league of its own with regards to graphics. Had a good time talking to a number of the younger German car owners.  They were really friendly and I appreciated that -- some street racing going on (not associated with the event), but I won't tell anyone!!














No comments:

Post a Comment