Popular Posts

Saturday, July 23, 2016

A 1969 Jaguar XKE Coupe, a Red 1971 Corvette, and a Pretty Girl!

HI folks -- last night I and the good fortune of going to the Friday night Beavercreek, OH, Cruise-In.  There I was happy to see Robert Shinkle, Carolyn Beauregard Shinkle, and their daughter Caroline. For years I worked with Carolyn's father, Dr. Irving Beauregard at the University of Dayton until his passing.  Irving was one of my favorite history faculty members --  I always remember him fondly for his dry humor, but more importantly his total commitment to his job as a Professor.

So what we have here are a few photos from last night. Caroline would make her Grandfather proud -- a brilliant and beautiful young woman who recently graduated from MIT and now works at the Federal Reserve in Washington, D.C.

You have a great legacy, Irving, if you are listening!





No comments:

Post a Comment