Popular Posts

Friday, May 8, 2009

Why should you care about reading this Blog!

This blog will expand on themes and topics that were first mentioned in my book, although the first month and a half of my entries will comment on a trip I am taking to Germany, where I will be teaching American engineering students the history of the automobile in Leipzig. I hope to comment on recent developments in the automobile industry, reviews of my readings on the history of the automobile, descriptions of the museums and car shows that I attend, and anything else relevant that is worthwhile to a reader interested in automobiles and auto history.

1 comment:

  1. This blog will expand on themes and topics that were first mentioned in my book, although the first month and a half of my entries will comment on a trip I am taking to Germany car accident lawyer valencia

    ReplyDelete