Popular Posts

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Cars and Parts Swap Meet and Car Show, Springfield, OH September 7



Some hurried photos here -- I discovered that my batteries were almost dead and thus I missed many excellent photo opportunities while at the Springfield event.  Certainly pick up trucks are hot right now as collectibles and they were everywhere on the Clark County Fairgrounds. It was a hot afternoon, and since my left knee was bothering me, I couldn't quite enjoy the swap meet the way I usually do.  Very littie foreign stuff on the tables, as always the case. And this time no great treasures found!

2 comments:

  1. Will you please send by email me the code for this script or please let me know in knowledge concerning this script?
    Toronto wraptors

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous post this has been. . I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much.
    Visit Our Site Also For: Toyota Innova 2017

    ReplyDelete