Popular Posts

Friday, March 14, 2014

Bio-Mimicry and Audi Front Grill Images -- Aggression in your Review Mirror

Ever get the sense that some front end grills give you an uneasy feeling?  I am using Audi grills as an example, the front end intensified by the eyebrow headlights staring at you in a not so friendly manner. Without doubt Audi's designs mimic living things (hunters and angry), as in the case of the Shark Concept design below. It seems to me that the grills of the 1950s cars were smiling at you. I'll deal with that in a separate post.


Audi Shark Concept

Audi RS 8

Audi RS 7

Audi TT RS Plau

2 comments:

  1. Toyota trd pro grille I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2004 tacoma grill Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though.

    ReplyDelete