Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

The work of John "the Dent Wizard" on my 1982 Mercedes 380 SL





So I don't want to go into the details of a recent stupid action on my part, but you can see the results! 2 body shops didn't want to touch this job. One wanted to do a repaint and then re-striping on the drivers side, another suggested I get another door. The second also suggested I go see John the "Dent Wizard," and indeed I am glad I did. Here is how it turned out:




Very good! John wasn't perfect: he crossed vacuum lines to the central locking system, and I am stilll working on that issue.  Also, I still need to replace the door check tomorrow and then put the inner door panel back.  That will take a few hours, but then a major job is accomplished!
Door check story soon!

1 comment: