Popular Posts

Thursday, April 8, 2010

The only song I know of about a Japanese car -- making love in a Subaru, 1977




Making Love in a Subaru


That's what I wanna do with you


We can always feel around the steering wheel


There seems to be so much that we can do


An alibi that I will not allow


is when you tell me that you don't know how


'Cause it's just like being in bedall your clothing you must shed


You can stick 'em in the glove box for now


Don't try to tell me it's a sin


Just lie back, I'll put a hickey on your chin


When you act this indiscreet, creating so much body heat


the tachometer will nearly start to spin


And now let us lie between the sheets


and thank heaven for reclining bucket seats


Don't touch that, for goodness sake


you'll release the parking brake


We'll both start to roll down the street (yipes)


Now I'm gonna try to lock your door


Wait a minute, now I'm feeling soreI


t's not that I'm not able, something's sticking in my navel


My gosh, it's the four-on-the-floor (ouch)P


igeons overhead flying high


Circling above us in the sky


Now I'm feeling ill-at-ease, my darling would you please


close the sunroof; something just fell in my eye (yuck)


You say that something's pinching at your feet


Hey look what you just found, hey ain't that neat


It's my roach-clip and my bong


They've been missing for so long


All this time they must have been beneath the seat


Now you're suffocating and I'm water-logged


All the windows are beginning to get fogged


So my dear with your consent


I'll open up the flow-thru vent


I only hope it also isn't clogged


There are other things that we can do


but only if you're tired of getting scratched


Honk the horn real good


and you'll wake the neighborhood


and they'll have a marvelous view


Making Love in a Subaru, my friend


Making Love in a Subaru

1 comment: