Popular Posts

Saturday, August 10, 2019

Red Brick Reunion (Formerly Porsches to Oxford), August 10, 2019







I decided to drive out to Oxford, OH with my 1971 Porsche 911T Targa this morning and join in the festivities. I had lots of very good conversations with folks as I sat by my car and also walked around and spoke to owners. Had lunch at Skyline, but do not recommend the Coneys. My car ran absolutely flawlessly out and back -- it is about an hour drive each way. On the way out I drove through Middletown and decided I would not do that again. On the way back took OH 725 but finding it got me lost for a time as I took an excursion into Indiana. But the sun was out and the day was bright, so what better way to spend a Saturday!


2 comments:

  1. Nice post...

    Looking for vendors who can supply reliable and compatible Spare Parts for Tata Telcoline? Well, your hunt is over because now you can refurbish your pickup truck with authentic spare parts for Tata Telcoline exclusively available from BP Auto Spares India, a celebrated export and supplier brand for authentic replacement auto spare parts. Do visit the website or call directly for further assistance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for each of your hard work on this site. Gloria enjoys going through internet research and it's easy to understand why. My partner and i know all regarding the dynamic tactic you offer practical guidance on your web site and in addition welcome contribution from other people on the subject matter and my daughter has always been studying a great deal. Enjoy the remaining portion of the new year. You are always carrying out a splendid job.
    ειδησεισ ελλαδασ τωρα

    ReplyDelete