Popular Posts

Monday, January 10, 2022

Mercedes-Benz R 107 in the 2011 Film “The Heineken Kidnapping"

https://watch.plex.tv/movie/the-heineken-kidnapping?autoplay=1&utm_content=61672ff2b638a7ba935bfc1f&utm_medium=deeplink&utm_source=justWatch-catalog


I have been watching this film  on and off the past day or so. A Dutch mystery thriller, I guess. A fictionalized account of the 1983 kidnapping of Alfred Heineken that goes terribly wrong. The featured car is is only very occasionally in this movie, and it has no real part in the story other than it is reflective of the personality of a materialistic kidnapper.  Anytime I put some time into watching a car movie, I’ll post  -- but I do not recommend that you follow my lead in spending time on this one.





1 comment:

  1. Hi...
    Rated R for language throughout ... When the film was released in 2015, Holleeder was in custody awaiting ... Version of The Heineken Kidnapping (2011).
    You are also read more Jio Tower Contact Number

    ReplyDelete