Popular Posts

Saturday, June 26, 2010

A Great Happy Brithday to Me! The Kettering Cruise-In, June 25! Pictures of dashes from a 1948 Ford, 1956 Corvette, 1959 Thunderbird, 1964 Riviera

The cruise-in folks who get there early!
From a 1948 Ford
From a 1956 Corvette
From a 1959 Thunderbird
From a 1964 Buick Riviera

OK, I am a little vain to wish myself a happy birthday. But it does mark another year on planet earth, and for that I am very grateful. I try to use the birthday as a way of getting out of doing work around the yard, but it did eventually catch up with me today (June 26). Boy, do I hate using the weed-wacker!
Anyway, I had the chance to get down early to the Kettering cruise-in yesterday, and I never regret making the stop, even if only for a few minutes. There was only one other Porsche that I saw there, a freshly painted 914, although it look like it had a previous hard life on the streets.

Attached are a few photos of cars that struck me as interesting. Note that I am focusing on dashes this time around, perhaps because of Dr. Garten's previous post on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment