Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

AUTOMOBILE MAKE AND BREAK IGNITION -- Videos of how it worked!

Since I am now studying the history of early auto electrical systems, I wanted to understand what make and break ignition was all about. I found these videos on Youtube and they are excellent. The second in particular really demonstrates the workings. How clever these early inventors were! How can I say that I am an historian of the automobile without getting into this technology?

Anyway, look at these two and you will have significantly increased your knowledge concerning the early history of the automobile.



Start by going to this you tube video and then watch below.
https://youtu.be/egbCVxAKvX0



1 comment:

  1. Hey!That's really worthy post. I really appreciate your efforts. It is such a informative post. xuv 700 is also worthy to read out the details of new vehicles.

    ReplyDelete