Popular Posts

Monday, September 1, 2014

For Sale: 2006 Nissan Sentra Spec V with Brembo Brakes

Hi folks,
I need to start clearing out garage space, so here is  the first of my offerings. The car is in Centerville Ohio. It has been in my family from the beginning, and has 106,000 miles on it. Brembo Brakes, sunroof, 6-speed transmission. A few minor scratches here and there, but otherwise in outstanding condition, as it was well cared for.  Oil changed every three thousand miles. Very good Sumohito 17 inch touring tires. A terrific find for the right person looking or a high performance smaller vehicle in great shape. If interested, call me at 937-435-5120 or email at Jheitmann1@udayton.edu.







1 comment:

  1. This article is so much informative and helpful, I would like to share it. The best shipping and transport service that may gives you best facilities just come and join us
    nissan 370z 2019

    ReplyDelete