Popular Posts

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Cars & Coffee April 23 At the Greene, Beavercreek, Ohio

So I got there at 8:45 a.m., and maybe got the last open parking spot!  Clear and cold this morning.  And the reputation of the event is growing -- I talked to one guy from Columbus who came with 20 others and their cars.

The event clearly has one of the most eclectic group of automobiles you will find anywhere. Here are photos of cars that I found of interest. One regret -- I did not photo a Laser 917 kit car, and hope I get another chance in two weeks!

About a 1971 Alfa GTV?


What can I say -- a clown car!  But I liked it.

1964 Pontic GTO -- always a favorite, as my older cousin Fred bought a midnight blue convertible new in 1964.


I always had a soft sport for Triumph TR4s

My own ride this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment