Popular Posts

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Insurance Wars: Minimo Verses The General


 On antenna TV (we do not have cable or satellite) we are bombarded with insurance ads.  Minimo and The General represent two insurance companies that sell the minimum coverage required in the state of Ohio.  Minimo is a particularly interesting character -- a white guy with a South Beach tan with an obviously black speech intonation. The General has his iPad ready to go for customers.

As an aside, my wife often thinks I am a Minimo in terms of work around the house.  I do the minimum!  I am also known around here as "chief of the half-assers."

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing nice information . i like your post and all you share with us is up to date and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job. read more at my blog

    ReplyDelete