Popular Posts

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Auto History Trip To Germany, May 17-June 22

Hi folks -- for the next several weeks I will be sending updates from Germany. I leave today, and begin teaching auto history in Leipzig next week. I sure will miss being home and driving my Porsche, but the opportunity to learn again, as in 2009 is immense.

Among the filed trip experiences this time around are the following:

1. BMW Leipzig, at the plant for the entire week of June 4-8.
2. Porsche Leipzig, plant tour, June 12.
3. Visit to VW, Wolfsburg.
4. Visit to Mercedes Museum, Stuttgart.
5. Visit to Robert Bosch manufacturing plant, Stuttgart.
6. Trip to Eisenach for BMW and Rolls Royce die facility.
7. Trip to Horch/Audi Musuem in Zwickau.

I am probably missing something as I do not have my calendar in front of me. Anyway, expect plenty of posts during the days ahead!

1 comment: