Popular Posts

Monday, January 2, 2023

My Favorite Car/Driving Songs: "White Ferrari," by Frank Ocean


This song is for late-night drives, rather than top-down summer thrills. It plays around the themes of sincerity. value and desirability of love -- all of which apply to any Ferrari.




Bad luck to talk on these ridesMind on the road, your dilated eyesWatch the clouds float, white FerrariHad a good time(Sweet 16, how was I supposed to know anything?I let you out at Central
I didn't care to state the plainKept my mouth closedWe're both so familiarWhite Ferrari, good times
Stick by me, close by meYou were fineYou were fine hereThat's just a slow bodyYou left when I forgot to speakSo I text to speech, lesser speedsTexas speed, yesBasic takes its toll on me,Eventually, eventually, yesAh, on me eventually, eventually, yes
I care for you still and I will foreverThat was my part of the deal, honestWe got so familiarSpending each day of the year, White FerrariGood timesIn this life, lifeIn this life, life
One too many yearsSome tattooed eyelids on a faceliftMind over matter is magicI do magicIf you think about it it'll be over in no timeAnd that's life
I'm sure we're taller in another dimensionYou say we're small and not worth the mentionYou're tired of movin', your body's achin'We could vacay, there's places to goClearly this isn't all that there isCan't take what's been givenBut we're so okay here, we're doing fine
Primal and nakedYou dream of walls that hold us imprisonedIt's just a skull, least that's what they call itAnd we're free to roam

No comments:

Post a Comment